- Critical Thinking
- An Introduction to Formal Logic
- Logic as the Art of Reasoning Well
- Semantic Foundations of Logic
- Computability: Computable functions, logic, and the foundations of mathematics
- Timeline-Computability and Undecidability
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Request an Exam Copy
The Advanced ReasoningForum was established in 1999 to promote research and teaching in logic and epistemology of interest to scholars, teachers, and students. This includes work in formal logic, critical thinking, philosophy of logic, philosophy of science, philosophy of mathematics, linguistics, computer science, and any other discipline in which prescriptive or descriptive aspects of reasoning are examined.
Research is promoted through ARF Fellowships, occasional meetings, and publications of new work in all the traditional areas of logic. Pedagogy is promoted through seminars on critical thinking and publication of textbooks on the art of reasoning well. Reprints of classic works are now being made available, too.