- The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking
- Computability: Computable functions, logic, and the foundations of mathematics
- Timeline-Computability and Undecidability
- Essays on Logic as the Art of Reasoning Well
- Critical Thinking (4th Edition)
- Critical Thinking Supplements - Free Downloads
- Semantic Foundations of Logic
- Order Form
- Classic Reprints
- The Guide to Writing Introductory College Textbooks
- About Us
- Critical Thinking Web Exchange
- Contact Us
- Request an Exam Copy
The Advanced Reasoning Forum was established in 1999 to promote research and teaching in logic and epistemology of interest to scholars, teachers, and students. This includes work in formal logic, critical thinking, philosophy of logic, philosophy of science, philosophy of mathematics, linguistics, computer science, and any other discipline in which prescriptive or descriptive aspects of reasoning are examined.
Research is promoted through ARF Fellowships, occasional meetings, and publications of new work in all the traditional areas of logic. Pedagogy is promoted through seminars on critical thinking and publication of textbooks on the art of reasoning well. Reprints of classic works are now being made available, too.